Organizations Eligibility Criteria – Climate Change Meetings
Posté le December 14, 2020 dans par Arthur.
Organizations eligible to participate in the IIR are global pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, government reserve funds and endowments:
- Who have the internal capabilities to invest large-scale capital over a long-time horizon;
- Whose fiduciaries are national governments, pensioners or the general public;
- Whose business model do not include significant asset management activities for third parties (the IIR is not open to asset management firms or insurers with significant asset management activities).
- Who are committed to collaborate with their like-minded peers around illiquid (private market) investment; and
- Who agree with the IIR’s Rules of Engagement.